MacLennan Polythermal is a spray applied, closed cell insulation foam. Polythermal is a high performance, seamless polyurethane based insulation which emits no toxic gases, has no inhalable fibres and no VOC making it environmentally safe.
Being a closed cell foam polythermal when cured forms a rigid weatherproof insulation, which can achieve a complete vapour barrier that prohibits the growth of mould and mildew.
What are the benefits of using MacLennan spray closed cell insulation?
· Seamless with no joins
· When finished the system has a very low thermal conductivity – not achieved by more
conventional insulation materials.
· Spray application means even the most usually inaccessible areas can be fully insulated.
· POLYTHERMAL adheres to the substrate – so no need for fixings
· Supports and strengthens studwork, roof timbers, dry lining
· Substantially increases the wind load capacity
· Increases the stability of the structure forever
· No settling or sagging in the wall cavity with foam insulation
· Fully trained tradesmen who are BAA certified
· Rapid installation
· Up to 80% heat loss reduction
· Can be applied in any direction and from 10mm up to any thickness required.
· Can be spray applied directly onto solid masonry/concrete walls/light steel framework
· Can be used as roof, wall and floor insulation
· Can easily be used in both new build and remedial works.
POLYTHERMAL gives you so many more benefits compared to traditional insulation in particular ease of application by our specialised team plus the environmental benefits of a long lasting insulation that doesn’t degrade or cause potential difficulties with hypoallergenic issues – once cured POLYTHERMAL doesn’t cause any environmental or air borne difficulties.
Find out more about all our products and services at our home page